- 1 head Boston lettuce
- 1 head red leaf lettuce
- 1 1/2 ounces goat cheese — per person
- 3 tablespoons pine nuts — chopped
- 2 tablespoons bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
For the dressing, just mix the lemon juice and vinegar and add the oils
while whisking. Combine the pinenuts and bread crumbs in a small bowl.
Cut the goat cheese into 1.5 oz slices. Coat the slices with olive oil
and roll them in the pinenut mixture. Add any extra hazelnut mixture
to the dressing. Break the lettuce into bite size pieces and dress.
Place the goat cheese slices on a oiled sheet and bake at 350 degrees
until they begin melting. Then toast the goat cheese until the tops are
brown. Serve in individual dishes with one goat cheese slice per bowl.