- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- 2 kiwi fruit, peeled and sliced
- 1 navel orange, halved, peeled and sectioned
- 1 cherimoya, peeled, seeded, and chunked or 1 cup pineapple chunks
- 1/2 cup red or green seedless grapes, halved
- 3 Tbsp Grand Marnier or Triple Sec (orange) liqueur
- 4 crepes at room temperature
- 4 Tbsp light frozen nondairy whipped topping, thawed
- fresh starfruit slices or mint for garnish
- In bowl, toss together fruit; spoon Grand Marnier over.
- Chill for up to several hours.
- To serve, divide fruit among 4 crepes; fold crepes over fruit.
- Top each crepe with 1 Tbsp whipped topping.