- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cup garlic; crushed
- 2 cup milk
- 2 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup green onions, chopped
- 15 each lasagna noodles: uncooked
- 1 cup cottage cheese; small curd
- 2/3 cup cooked shrimp cut bite size
- 2/3 cup cooked bay scallops bite siz
- 2/3 cup crabmeat cut bite size
- 1/3 cup dry white wine
1. butter in a large saucepan over low heat until melted. Add garlic. Stir in flour and salt. Cook,stirring constantly until bubbly. Remove from heat. Stir in milk, broth and white wine. Return to stove and heat to boiling, stirring constantly. Boil for 1 minute.
2. Add mozzarella cheese,onions, basil and pepper. Cook over low heat until cheese is melted,stirring constantly. Spread about 1 1/2 cups of the sauce in an ungreased 9X13 pan. Top with UNCOOKED lasagna noodles, overlapping as needed. Spread the cheese over the noodles.
3. Spread with another 1 1/2 cups of sauce and then top with another 5 lasagna noodles. Spread seafood over this layer andtop with another 1 1/2 cups of sauce.
4. Cover with the last 5 lasagna noodlesand top with all of the remaining sauce. If desired, top with 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese.
5. Bake, uncovered at 350~F for 35 45 minutes or until the noodles are tender. Let stand for 15 minutes before cutting. Hopeyou love this as much as we do!!!
Patti Anderson, Prodigy Food & Wine Board