Tribble Chicken Salad Sandwiches
- 1 piece chicken per sandwich
- 1 ounce Swiss cheese
- 1 ounce corn beef
- 2 slices rye bread
- 2 tablespoons coleslaw [amount to taste] Salt to taste Coleslaw for Tribble Chicken Salad
- 2 1/2 cups shredded cabbage
- 3/4 cup shredded carrots
- 1/4 slice green onions
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice Salt, to taste
1. Cook chicken by bringing to boil then simmer until done.
2. Make Coleslaw. Put Swiss and beef on bread.
3. Remove meat from chicken bones and spread over corn beef. Sprinkle with salt. Add coleslaw. cut and serve with pickle.
4. Coleslaw: Mix all, adding mayo and juice to taste.