- 1/2 c Land O’Lakes Butter
- 10 1/2 oz Marshmallows, miniature
- 2 oz Semi sweet chocolate
- 1 c All purpose flour
- 1 ts Vanilla extract
- 1 c Salted peanuts
- 6 c Popcorn
1. Combine butter, marshmallows and chocolate in a 2 quart saucepan. Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until melted and well blended.
2. Remove from heat. Gradually add flour and salt, mixing well. Stir in vanilla and peanuts. Pour over popcorn, mixing well.
3. Press into well greased 13×9 inch pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 10 to 12 minutes. Cool; cut into bars.
4. Dust with confectioners sugar, if desired.