- 1 lb Butter
- 3/4 lb Semi-sweet chocolate
- 3 c Flour (minus 6 Tbsp.)
- 2 1/4 ts Vanilla
- 7 Eggs
- 4 c Sugar
- 4 c Walnuts; chopped
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Over low heat, melt butter and chocolate.
2. Remove from heat. Stir in flour and vanilla. With mixer, whip eggs and sugar until mixture resembles a yellow ribbon. Blend in chocolate mixture on slow speed. Stir in walnuts.
3. Spread batter into a greased 9×13″ and a greased 8″ square pan.
4. Bake 35 minutes for large pan: 30 minutes for small pan. Makes 3 1/2 dozen.