- 4 Squares unsweetened chocolate
- 1/2 lb Butter or Parkay margarine
- 2 c Sugar
- 1 c Flour
- 4 Eggs
- 2 ts Vanilla
- 1 c Nuts, chopped
- 1 c Semisweet chocolate chips
1. Melt Chocolate and butter together in a small saucepan over low heat.
2. In a large bowl, mix sugar, flour, eggs and vanilla. Add melted chocolate mixture and mix well.
3. Stir in nuts and chocolate chips. Pour into greased 9×13-inch pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 to 32 minutes. Test corners to see if done, as center will seem gooey.
4. Cool 30 minutes. refrigerate for 1 1/2 to 2 hours. Cut into squares.