- 4 Ounces angel hair pasta — uncooked
- 1 Cup (1/2-in) diagonally sliced fresh snow peas
- 2 Cups shredded cooked chicken breast — approx 3/4#
- 1/2 Cup diced red bell pepper
- 1/4 Cup sliced green onions
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled, halved
- lengthwise, and sliced — about 3/4 cup
- 3 Tablespoons low-sodium teriyaki sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds — toasted
- 1 teaspoon dark sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
Break pasta into 5-inch pieces.
Cook in boiling water 2 minutes.
Add snow peas; cook an additional minute.
Drain and rinse under cold, running water; drain well.
Combine pasta mixture, chicken, and next 3 ingredients in a bowl; set aside.
Combine teriyaki sauce and next 5 ingredients in a bowl; stir well.
Pour over pasta mixture, and toss well.
Serve at room temperature or chilled.
Yield 4 1-1/2 cup servings.