- 4 cups Packed torn spinach leaves
- 1 Can (15 oz) black beans
- Rinsed and drained
- 1 Red bell pepper into stirps
- 1/2 cup Thin sliced red onion — rings
- 1 cup Sliced mushrooms
- 1/4 cup Canadian bacon — strips
- 1/2 cup Pace Picante Sauce
- 1/4 cup Bottled Italian dressing
- 1/4 teaspoon Ground cumin
Combine vegetables, beans and bacon in large bowl.
Combine Pace Picante Sauce, dressing and cumin in small bowl; mix well.
Pour Pace Picante Sauce mixture over vegetables; toss lightly to coat with dressing.
Chill. Toss again and garnish with eggs, if desired. Serve with additional Pace Picante Sauce.
Makes about 7 1/2 cups of salad.