Steak Sandwich with Mustard Spread
- 1 to 1 1/2 pound grilled or broiled steak, thinly sliced
- 8 slices of thick bread, crusts removed vegetable oil
- 4 ounces softened butter
- 1/3 cup Dijon mustard lettuce leaves or assorted salad greens
- 1 medium tomato, thinly sliced
1. Toast the bread in a heavy oiled skillet or grill pan (for nice grill marks) over medium-high heat.
2. Spread butter and mustard mixture on each bread slice.
3. Top 4 slices of bread with steak slices, tomato slices and lettuce.
4. Top with the remaining bread slices.