I received this recipe from a friend at work and it has quickly become a family favorite.
- 2 cups crispy rice cereal
- 2 cups dry roasted peanuts
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 2 pounds white chocolate, chopped
1. In a large bowl, combine cereal, peanuts, marshmallows and peanut butter. Stir until evenly mixed.
2. In a microwave-safe bowl, or in a double boiler, cook chocolate until melted. Stir occasionally until chocolate is smooth.
3. Stir chocolate into cereal mixture. Mixture will be slightly runny.
4. Drop by tablespoons onto waxed paper. Let set until firm, 2 hours. Store in an airtight container.
Original recipe yield: 7 dozen.