This is a wonderful holiday mix with everyone’s favorite things in it! It’s perfect served in a large bowl for snacking at holiday parties! You can substitute or add any ingredients you think will be good!
- 2 pounds white chocolate
- 6 cups crispy rice cereal squares, e.g., Rice Chex ™
- 3 cups toasted oat cereal
- 2 cups thin pretzel sticks
- 2 cups cashews
- 1 (12 ounce) package mini candy-coated chocolate pieces
1. Melt chocolate in a large saucepan over low heat or in microwave until just until soft. Stir until melted.
2. Combine all the other ingredients in big roaster pan or bowl. Stir chocolate into mixture.
3. Turn out on waxed paper. Of course anything you like can be added or substituted-but this recipe is a great combination!
4. Combine the crispy rice cereal squares, toasted oat cereal, pretzels, cashews and candy in big roaster pan or bowl.
5. Stir chocolate into mixture. Turn out on waxed paper and let cool.
Original recipe yield: 4 pounds.