Roasted Pepper & Turkey Sandwiches Choose one, two or three kinds of peppers to roast for this tasty hero sandwich.
- 2 Anaheim chili peppers, halved lengthwise
- 2 red, yellow or green peppers or poblano peppers, quartered lengthwise
- 4 (7 to 8-inch) hoagie sandwich buns, split lengthwise
- 2 tablespoons LAND O LAKES® Butter, melted
- 4 ounces shaved deli turkey
- 4 slices (3/4-ounce each) LAND O LAKES® Monterey Jack Cheese
- 1/4 cup country-style Dijon, jalapeno, dill or sweet hot mustard
1. Heat broiler. Cover broiler pan with foil.
2. Remove seeds and stems from peppers. Place peppers, cut side down, on broiler pan.
3. Broil 4 to 6 inches from heat until skins blacken (8 to 12 minutes).
4. Wrap in damp towels; place in plastic food bag. Let stand 15 minutes.