microwave peach cobbler
- 1 20 oz can of peach pie filling
- 1/2 tspn of almond extract
- 1 -9 oz pkg of yellow cake mix
- 1/4 cup of butter thinnly sliced
- 1/4 cup of toasted and chopped almonds
- 2 tblspn sugar
- 1/2 tspn of cinnamon
- 1/8 tspn ginger
1. Combine pie filling and almond extract, spread peach mixture in a 8×8 glass baking dish, micrwave on high for 3-4 mins until heated through.
2. Sprinkle cake mix over peach filling. Arange butter slices evenly over cake mix.
3. Combine almonds, sugar, cinnamon and ginger; sprinkle over top.
4. Microwave on high 12-14 mins.