Marshmallow Fudge Bars
- ½ cup butterscotch morsels
- ¼ cup butter or margarine
- ¾ cup self-rising flour
- 1/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- ½ tsp. vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 1 pkg. (6oz.) semisweet chocolate chips
- ¼ cup chopped walnuts
1. Preheat oven to 350° F. In a medium saucepan, over low heat, melt together butterscotch morsels and butter, stirring constantly.
2. Let cool to lukewarm.In a small bowl, combine flour and brown sugar. Add butterscotch mixture; mix well. Stir in vanilla and egg.
3. Fold in remaining ingredients. Spread batter evenly into a greased 9″ square baking pan.
4. Bake 20-25 minutes. (Center will still be soft to the touch.) Let cool in pan. Cut into squares in pan.