Grilled Salmon Sandwich
- 4 salmon fillet,
- 3 oz; skinned
- 1/2 teaspoon tarragon, dried; crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper, black
- 2 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 garlic clove; minced
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon sweet pickle relish
- 2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 pinch cayenne
- 1 1/2 cup boston lettuce leaves
- 1/2 cup plum tomatoes; sliced
- 4 slice pumpernickel;
- 1 oz
1. Spray indoor ridged grill with nonstick cooking spray; heat over medium heat. Or, prepare outdoor grill according to manufacturer’s directions.
2. Sprinkle salmon on both sides with tarragon, salt and black pepper. Grill 5 minutes on each side, until fish is cooked through.
3. Meanwhile, to prepare sauce, in small nonstick skillet, heat oil. Add garlic; cook, stirring constantly, 2 minutes. Stir in broth, relish, lemon juice and red pepper; cook, stirring frequently, 2-3 minutes, until sauce boils and reduces slightly. Remove from heat.
4. To assemble sandwich, divide lettuce and tomato evenly over bread. Place salmon on top and drizzle evenly with sauce.