Grapes with Cinnamon Walnut Cream
- 1 1/2 cups seedless red grapes or halved and seeded Emperor grapes or other grapes
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tbsp granulated sugar
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/8 ground cinnamon
1. Combine whipping, sour cream, sugar, vanilla extract and cinnamon in a small bowl.
2. Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving.
3. Arrange grapes in dessert bowl or individual dessert dishes.
4. Spoon sauce over grapes. Sprinkle with walnuts.
Serve within 30 minutes.