This recipe has been passed down in our family for generations, and is always a favorite.
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 cups crunchy peanut butter
1. Line a 9 X13 inch pan with foil. Set aside.
2. In the top pot of a double boiler set, slowly melt chocolate pieces and butter until smooth. Add peanut butter and stir until well mixed.
3. Pour chocolate mixture into pan; cover and chill in refrigerator until hardened. Cut into small squares and serve.
Original recipe yield: 1 pound.