Banzai Burger teriyaki marinated beef burgers grilled to desired doneness served on a toasted roll with a grilled pineapple slice, Cheddar cheese, lettuce, tomato and mayonnaise.
- teriyaki sauce ground beef for patties
For each patty you will need:
- 2 slices canned pineapple
- 1 sesame seed hamburger bun
- 2 slices Cheddar cheese shredded lettuce
- 2 tomato slices mayonnaise
1. Form ground beef into patty; marinate in teriyaki sauce, turning to flavor both sides.
2. When ready to cook, remove from marinade and discard marinade. Place patty on preheated grill. Cook to desired done ness.
3. Grill sliced pineapple on both sides.
4. Toast bun; this prevents serving a mushy burger.
5. Assemble sandwich: Place patty on heel of bun, top with grilled pineapple, cheddar cheese, lettuce, tomato and mayo; top with crown of bun. Serve immediately.
Makes 1 burger.