- 1 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 1 1/2 cups peaches, peeled and thinly sliced (Canned peaches packed in juice may be used.)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 egg whites
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 3 cups skim milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray an 8-inch square baking pan with a nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine oats, peaches, and sugar.
- In another bowl, combine remaining ingredients.
- Beat with a fork or wire whisk until blended.
- Add to oat mixture, mixing well.
- Place mixture in prepared pan.
- Bake, uncovered, 50 minutes.
- Serve hot.