- 1 Cup milk
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3 Eggs — divided
- 16 Crepes
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- Orange sauce — (see recipe)
- Scald milk and vanilla. Set aside.
- Combine sugar, flour, and egg yolks. Stir in milk mixture.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture comes to a boil.
- Cook a few seconds; remove from heat.
- Beat egg whites until stiff; fold gently into egg yolk mixture.
- Place about 3 Tbsp. batter on each crepe; roll crepes loosely over batter.
- Place on cookie sheet; brush crepes with melted butter.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Arrange crepes on platter; serve immediately with Orange sauce.