- 1 cup Olive oil
- 1/4 cup Fresh Pesto sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon Seasoned salt
- 1 pound Chicken breasts,skinned — bone
- 1 each Sliced blanched zucchini
- 1/3 cup Fresh lemon juice
- 1 each Egg yolk
- 1/2 teaspoon White pepper
- 9 ounces Fresh Angel’s Hair pasta
- 1/2 cup Pine nuts
In a medium bowl,place oil,lemon juice,pesto sauce,egg yolk,seasoned
salt and pepper. Whisk together until well blended. Reserve 1/4 cup
mixture. Broil chicken breast halves on both sides until tender.
Slice chicken,crosswise,unto 1″ wide strips. Toss remaining oil mixture with
hot cooked,drained pasta and zucchini. Arrange on a serving platter.
Place chicken slices over pasta;sprinkle with pine nuts. Pour reserved
oil mixture over salad. Serve immediately or chill.