- 1 pound cooked bulgur
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic — finely minced
- 1/2 cup fresh mint leaves — minced
- 1 cup fresh parsley — chopped
- 1 cup scallions — chopped
- black pepper
- 2 medium fresh tomatoes — chopped
- 1 small cucumber — peeled,seeded,chopped
Prepare bulgur according to package directions. Whisk together olive
oil and lemon juice. Add garlic, scallions, mint, and parsley.
Season with salt and pepper to taste. Mix dressing with bulgur and chill overnight.
Stir in chopped tomatoes and cucumber immediately before serving.