This confection is very similar to a popular peanut with creamy caramel candy bar. Now you can make it your very own kitchen and eat them whenever you want!
- 3 cups salted or dry roasted peanuts
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups peanut butter chips
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
1. Place 1 1/2 cups of the peanuts in an ungreased 7×11 inch baking pan; set aside.
2. In a saucepan, melt butter and peanut butter chips over low heat.
3. Add sweetened condensed milk and marshmallows. Cook and stir until melted.
4. Pour over peanuts and sprinkle remaining peanuts on top.
5. Cover and refrigerate; cut into bars when set.
Original recipe yield: 5 dozen.