Impossible Tuna Tomato Pie
- 6 1/8 oz can tuna in water; drained
- 1 medium tomato; seed,chopped
- 1/3 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil or 1 t. dried.
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup bisquick
- 1 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
1. Heat oven to 400~. In greased 9″ pie plate scatter tuna, tomato, cheese and basil.
2. In medium bowl stir remaining ingredients with fork until blended; pour into pie plate.
3. Bake about 30 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 5 minutes.
HIGH ALTITUDE DIRECTIONS: Not recommended.