- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cups granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup Bisquick
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon peel, grated
- 16 ounces cream cheese, cut into 1−inch cubes, then softened Grease pie pan and heat oven to 350 degrees F.
1. Put all ingredients in a large bowl. Beat with electric mixer 2 minutes, scraping sides of bowl constantly, using high speed. Pour into greased pie pan. Bake just until puffed and center is dry, about 30 minutes. Do not overbake. Spread Topping carefully over top. Cool; refrigerate at least 3 hours. Can serve plain or with fruit on top.
1 cup sour cream
2 tablespoons granulated sugar
3 teaspoons vanilla extract
2. Mix together and spread on top of Impossible Cheesecake. Delicious served with fruit on top.