Very blueberry cheesecake recipe
- 1 1/2 c Vanilla Wafer Crumbs
- 1/4 c Margarine, Melted
- 1 ea Env. Unflavored Gelatin
- 1/4 c Cold Water
- 16 oz Cream Cheese, Softened
- 1 tb Lemon Juice
- 1 ts Grated Lemon Peel
- 7 oz (1 jr) Marshmallow Crème
- 3 c Frozen Whipped Topping(thaw)
- 2 c Blueberries Frozen or Fresh
1. Combine crumbs and margarine, press onto bottom of 9-inch spring form pan. Chill. Soften gelatin in water, stir over low heat until dissolved.
2. Gradually add gelatin to cream cheese, mixing at medium speed on electric mixer until well blended. Blend in juice and peel.
3. Beat in marshmallow crème; fold in whipped topping. Puree blueberries; fold into cream cheese mixture.
4. Chill until firm. Garnish with additional frozen whipped topping, thawed, and lemon peel.