Chicken-Vegetable Salad Filling
- 3 cups chopped, cooked chicken breast
- 1 cup fresh bean sprouts
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 3/4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
1. Combine chicken, bean sprouts, celery, green pepper and onion in a bowl; toss gently.
2. Combine remaining ingredients; stir well.
3. Add to chicken mixture; toss gently to mix.
Makes 8 servings.