- 2 c All-purpose flour
- 1/2 ts Baking powder
- 1/2 ts Salt
- 2/3 c Unsalted butter
- 4 oz Unsweetened choc, chopped
- 3 Eggs
- 1 1/2 c Sugar
- 4 tb Coffee liqueur
- 2 tb Irish Creme liqueur
- 1 tb Vodka
- 3/4 c Coarsely ch. walnuts (opt.) Kahlua Glaze:
- 1 1/4 c Powdered sugar
- 3 tb Coffee liqueur
1. Sift flour with baking powder and salt. In small saucepan, combine butter and chocolate.
2. Set over low heat, just until chocolate is melted. Set aside. In bowl, beat in dry ingredients, chocolate mixture, coffee liqueur, Irish creme liqueur and vodka.
3. Fold in nuts. Pour into 13×9- inch pan and bake at 350 degrees F about 25 minutes. Cool in pan.
4. Spread with Kahlua Glaze. Decorate with whole coffee beans, if desired. Cut into squares and serve.