Chocolate Banana Peanut Cookies
- 1 c Brown Sugar, packed
- 3/4 c Peanut Butter
- 1/2 c Shortening, Butter flavored
- 3/4 c Banana, ripe mashed
- 2 ea Eggs
- 1 c All-Purpose Flour
- 1 c Whole Wheat Flour
- 2 ts Baking Powder
- 1/4 ts Salt
- 300 g Chipits Semisweet or Milk chocolate chips
- 3/4 c Peanuts, unsalted, coarsely chopped
1. With fork beat together sugar, peanut butter and shortening until well blended.
2. Stir in banana and eggs; blend.well. Stir in remaining ingredients.
3. Drop by tablespoon measure onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake in 350F(180C) oven 12 to 15 minutes or until cookies are golden brown. Cool.
4. Store in an airtight container. Makes about 4 dozen.
NOTE: Cookies freeze well.