Brats and Beer
- 4 bratwurst
- 1 cup beer
- 1/2 cup water
- Dijon-style mustard
- Hot dog buns
1. Prepare grill to medium heat. Pierce bratwurst three times with a fork. Place brats into a skillet. Add the beer and water. Cover and bring to a boil over high heat.
2. Turn the temperature down and simmer Brats for 10 minutes. Remove from skillet.
3. Arrange the brats on an oiled, preheated grill. Grill for 5 to 6 minutes per side or browned. Take
some left over beer and pour about 1/3 cup. Brush on Brats as they cook.
4. Turn the brats only once. Brats are cooked when they are no longer pink in the center.
5. Remove from grill and place in hot dog buns. Add mustard and enjoy.