- 8 Squares unsweetened chocolate
- 1 1/2 c Butter or margarine
- 6 Eggs
- 3 c Granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 c Flour
- 1 tb Vanilla
- 1 c Chopped walnuts
1. Melt chocolate and butter or margarine over hot water or in microwave on medium 4 minutes. Cool. Beat eggs until lemon colored. Gradually add sugar, beating until thick about 3 minutes.
2. Stir in chocolate mixture, fold in flour, vanilla and nuts. Pour into two greased 2 l square pans. Bake at 350 for 35 to 40 minutes. Toppings: Sprinkle with chopped nuts and semi sweet chocolate chips before baking. Sprinkle cool Brownies with icing sugar Glaze:
3. Melt 1 square of unsweetened chocolate with 1 tb of butter and 1/4 cup of milk, blend until smooth. Add 1 1/4 cup of icing sugar, blend well. Spread over pan cooled brownies.
4. Rocky Road: Sprinkle 2 cups miniature marshmallows over 1 pan of brownies. Broil under preheated broiler until golden brown. Drizzle with 1 square melted semi sweet chocolate