This is the white chocolate lovers’ equivalent to heaven. Creamy sweet fudge with pecans. Serve it alongside traditional chocolate fudge for a beautiful presentation.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 4 cups confectioners’ sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 12 ounces white chocolate, chopped
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans
1. Grease an 8×8 inch baking dish. Set aside.
2. In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla until smooth.
3. In the top of a double boiler over lightly simmering water, heat white chocolate, stirring until melted and smooth.
4. Fold melted white chocolate and pecans into cream cheese mixture. Spread into prepared baking dish. Chill for 1 hour, then cut into 1 inch squares.
Original recipe yield: 2 1/2 pounds.