Triple Strawberry Cake
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package strawberry cake mix
- 3 eggs
- 2/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 (3 ounce) package flavored gelatin
- 4 cups water
- 2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 cups strawberries, sliced
1. Prepare cake according to package instructions using 3 eggs and 2/3 cup oil.
2. Bake as directed for a 9×13 inch pan. Allow to cool. Prepare the strawberry gelatin according to package instructions, using the 4 cups of water.
3. Pour over cooled cake while still in liquid form; the cake will absorb it. Chill in refrigerator for 2 hours, or until gelatin is set.
4. Spread whipped topping over cake and top with sliced strawberries.