- 15 Ounces Black Beans, Canned — rinsed and drained
- 15 Ounces Pinto Beans, Canned — rinsed and drained
- 15 Ounces Chickpeas, Canned — rinsed and drained
- 3 Chipotle Pepper In Adobo Sauce — finely chopped
- 3 Tbsp Cider Vinegar
- 2 Tbsp Canola Oil
- 1/4 C Cilantro — chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 head Iceberg Lettuce — shredded
- 1/2 Vidalia Onion — thinly sliced
In a large bowl, combine black beans, pinto beans or black-eyed peas,
chickpeas, chipotles, vinegar, oil and cilantro.
Toss until well mixed. Season with salt and pepper.
Arrange lettuce on a serving platter, mound the bean mixture over top and garnish with sliced onions.
Serves 6 as a side dish.