Mint Chocolate Chip Cheesecake
- 1 1/2 c Crushed oreos
- 2 1/2 tb Melted butter
- 24 oz Cream cheese, softened
- 14 oz Sweetened condensed milk
- 3 Eggs
- 3/4 ts Mint extract
- 1/4 ts Green food coloring
- 1 c Mini-chocolate chips
- 1 ts Flour
1. Combine crumbs and butter and press on bottom of 9″ springform pan. Beat cheese until fluffy.
2. Gradually beat in milk until smooth. Add eggs, extract and coloring.
3. Toss 1/2 cup of the chips with flour to coat and stir into cheese mixture. Pour into crust.
4. Sprinkle remaining chips on top. Bake at 300 degrees for 1 hour. Cool to room temperature and chill thoroughly.
Garnish as desired.