LILIKOI AND PINEAPPLE ICE
- 2 cups lilikoi (passion fruit) pulp
- 2 cups pineapple pulp
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 egg whites
1. Strain lilikoi pulp and reserve seeds. Place all the ingredients in a food processor and process until well blended.
2. Pour the mixture into a metal or plastic bowl and freeze. When frozen, break up the ice and place a small amount at a time into the food processor.
3. When whipped and frothy, return to the bowl and freeze again. This mixture will not freeze hard and solid, so it will be easy to scoop out to serve.
4. Sprinkle a few of the reserved seeds over the top of the ice when it is served or they may be added when the ice is returned to the freezer for the second time.