Gameroni al’Aglio sauteed shrimp, onion and garlic in a butter-wine sauce over angel hair pasta.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium onion
- 3 garlic cloves (crushed)
- 1 1/2 lbs. medium fresh shrimp, shelled
- 4 oz. butter
- 1/2 cup white wine crushed red pepper, to taste salt, to taste pepper, to taste
- 10 oz. angel hair pasta
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped parsley
1. In saute pan, heat oil; add onion; saute 2 minutes. Add garlic and saute additional minute.
2. Add shrimp; cook 1 to 2 minutes.
3. Add butter and wine. Season to taste with red pepper, salt and pepper.
4. Meanwhile, cook pasta in boiling salted water until al dente (to the bite); drain; do not rinse.
5. Transfer drained pasta to serving platter and top with shrimp mixture; sprinkle with parsley. Serve hot.