- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoons half-and-half cream
- 3 tablespoons chopped green onions (or to taste, can use chives also)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt (optional but good to add in)
- black pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 3/4 cup finely chopped cooked ham
- 2-3 tablespoons chopped green bell peppers
- 2-3 tablespoons chopped tomatoes
- 2-3 fresh mushrooms, sliced (can use canned also)
- 2-3 tablespoons shredded cheddar cheese
- 2-3 tablespoons shredded mozzarella cheese
- In a small bowl, beat the eggs, cream, onions, garlic salt and pepper (if not using the garlic salt,
season with regular salt).
- Heat butter in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat; add in the egg mixture.
- As the eggs set; lift the edges with a spatula, letting uncooked portion flow underneath.
- Sprinkle with ham, green peppers, tomato and mushrooms.
- When eggs are set (but moist), remove from heat, and fold omelet in half.
- Sprinkle with both cheeses; cover the frypan for about 1-2 minutes or until cheese has melted.
- Serve immediately.