- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 10 eggs, beaten lightly
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 4 cups grated monterey jack cheese
- 2 cups small curd cottage cheese
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chilies
- 1 (8 ounce) can canned corn niblets, drained
- 1 dash salt & pepper, to taste
- Heat oven to 400.
- Butter or Pam a 9×14 glass baking pan.
- Put flour mixture into large mixing bowl.
- Pour in eggs and butter.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Mix in rest of ingredients and pour into glass pan.
- Bake for 30 min., or until top is browned.