- 1 cup bulgur
- 2/3 cup scallions — sliced
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley — lightly packed
- 2 2/3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 3/8 cup seedless raisins
- 1 1/3 tablespoons corn oil
- 1 1/3 tablespoons sesame oil
1. In a large mixing bowl, pour boiling water over bulgur just
enough to cover. Let set for 20 minutes until water is absorbed and
bulgur is tender.
2. Drain excess water from bulgur and squeeze out any remaining
water, using your hands.
3. Add sliced scallions, chopped parsley and fresh lemon juice to
bulgur. Mix well, then add remaining ingredients and blend.