- 1/2 lb Bulk Italian Sausage
- 2 T Chopped Onion
- 1/4 c Catsup
- 1/4 t Dried Oregano, Crushed
- 2 ea Single French Rolls, Split
- 2 ea Slices Mozzarella Cheese
1. Crumble the Italian sausage into a 1-quart casserole. Stir in the chopped onion.
2. Micro-cook, uncovered, on 100% power for 3 1/2 to 4 1/2 minutes or till sausage is done, stirring once. Pour off fat. Stir in catsup and oregano.
3. Micro-cook, uncovered, on 100% power for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes or till sausage mixture is heated through. Place roll bottoms on a paper towel-lined plate. Spoon some sausage mixture atop each roll bottom. Top each with a slice of cheese and the top of the roll.
4. Micro-cook, uncovered, on 100% power for 45 seconds to 1 minute more, or until cheese is just melted.