- 1 cup glutinous rice
- 1 package lemon gelatin powder — 3.5 ounces
- 1 cup crushed pineapple
- 1 cup whipped cream
- 1 cup confectioner’s sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts — * see note
- 1/2 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1 tablespoon orange marmalade
Use your choice of chopped nuts. Walnuts and pecans are good choices.
1. Cook the 1 cup raw rice according to package directions.
2. Mix 2 cups boiling water with gelatin. Lightly grease a large
gelatin mold or appropriately sized dish. Pour in the dissolved gelatin
and chill until partially set.
3. Add cooked cooled rice, drained pineapple, whipped cream,
sugar, walnuts or pecans and marshmallows. Mix well and chill until
4. Turn gelatin onto large serving plate and make a decorative
pattern with a few whole strawberries, mint leaves and lemon slices
made into a lemon twist shape.