- Soften 1 envelope plain gelatine in 1/4 cup
- water. Dissolve it and 2 packages (3 oz)
- strawberry jello in 2 cups boiling water.
- 1 large or 2 small packages frozen strawberries
- 1 small can crushed strawberries
- 1-2 diced bananas
- 1 cup fine chopped nuts (optional-daughter
- disliked them so I left them out.)
- 1 cup sour cream(will use LandoLakes nofat)
- 1 package Dream Whip made up
- Combine well.
Pour half of jello mix into mold and chill to allow to become fairly firm.
Spread filling over jello and pour over that the rest of the jello.
Allow to become very firm before unmolding- like overn