HALFTIME BEEF SANDWICHES
- 2 t Lemon juice
- 1 x Small apple,finely chopped
- 1 x 3-oz pkg. cream cheese
- 1 T Milk
- 1 T Prepared horseradish
- 1/4 c Walnut pieces
- 6 ea Kaiser rolls, split
- 6 ea Lettuce leaves
- 1 lb Thinly sliced roast beef
- 2 T Sliced green onions
1. Sprinkle lemon juice over apple. Combine cream cheese, milk and horseradish.
2. Stir in apple and walnut pieces.
3. Spread cut sides of rolls with equal amounts of the cream cheese mixture.
4. Place equal amounts of lettuce, beef and grean onion on each bottom roll half. Cover with tops.