- 1 pound Beef round steak — boneless
- 2 tablespoons Oil — cooking
- Garlic clove — minced
- 8 ounces Mushrooms, fresh — sliced
- Cucumber — chopped
- Green pepper — strips
- Onion — sliced *
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon Salt — seasoned
- 1/8 teaspoon Pepper, red — ground
- 8 ounces Spinach leaves — fresh
Partially freeze beef; slice thinly across the grain into bite-size strips.
In wok or large skillet cook half the beef in hot oil till browned on all sides.
Remove from pan. Repeat with remaining beef and garlic; remove from pan.
Add mushrooms, cucumber, green pepper strips, onions rings, Italian seasoning, salt, and red pepper to wok.
Stir-fry 3 minutes or till vegetables are crisp-tender. Return beef to wok; add tomato. Cook 1 to 2 minutes or till heated through.
Remove meat-vegetable mixture to serving bowl; keep warm.
Add spinach leaves to wok; cover and cook for 1 minute or till slightly wilted.
To serve, arrange spinach on four bowls or plates; spoon meat mixture atop.