These are great, but don’t even think of trying this unless you KNOW you have a 1000 watt microwave (due to cook time).
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 3/4 cups pecan halves
1. Butter some waxed paper and lay on a flat surface or cookies sheet.
2. In a 2 1/2 quart microwave dish, stir together sugar, butter, milk, brown sugar, corn syrup, and salt.
3. Microwave on high, 4 minutes. Stir. Microwave another 4 minutes.
4. Stir in pecans, and drop by tablespoons onto buttered paper. Let cool.
Original recipe yield: 24 pralines.