Honey Crunch Cheesecake
- 1 1/2 cups crushed graham crackers
- 125 gm melted butter Mix together and press into a springform tin. Chill.
- 250gm cream cheese
- 1 tin condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon gelatine dissolved in 1/3 cup boiling water
- 1 cup cream, softly whipped
- 2 chocolate coated honeycomb bars, roughly crushed
1. Beat cream cheese and condensed milk until smooth (with a mixer or in a food processor).
2. Add gelatine mixture and beat for a further minute.
3. Fold in cream and crushed honeycomb bars with a wooden spoon. Pour into prepared biscuit base and chill for at least four hours.