Fish Fillets In Garlic Butter
- 2 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 2 small garlic cloves, minced
- 4 fish fillets (6 oz. each) – salmon,; – (or whitefish or
- 1/4 cup green onion, thinly sliced
- 1 lemon wedges
1. In a skillet, melt butter over a medium heat. Saute garlic 1 minute. Place fish over garlic, cover and cook over low heat 3 minutes. Carefully turn fish; sprinkle with onions. Cover and continue to cook until fish flakes easily with fork, about 2-3 minutes. Squeeze lemon over fish. Serve immediately.