- 1 package hot roll mix
- 1 1/4 cups hot water
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, grated
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 pound crabmeat
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced fine
- 1 small can olives, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley or
- 1 teaspoon dried, chopped
1. In large bowl, combine hot roll mix (flour mixture and yeast). Moisten with water and oil. Turn out dough onto lightly floured surface. With greased hands, shape dough into ball and knead until no longer sticky (about 3 minutes). Divide into 10 equal parts. Cover loosely with plastic wrap and towel.
2. Meanwhile, combine remaining ingredients in medium bowl, mixing well.
3. Roll out each ball of dough into an 8-inch circle on a lightly floured surface. Spoon 1/3 cup filling over half of dough, coming within 1-inch of edge. Brush edge with water.
4. Fold dough in half over filling. Press edges to seal, fluting sealed edge decoratively. Place on greased cookie sheet, then brush with oil. Bake at 400 degrees F until brown (about 25 to 30 minutes). Variation: Make into an appetizer by folding filo dough wrapper around 1 tablespoon filling